Curlew Rowing Club celebrates 150 Years.
Looking for alumni members interested in joining us or getting back in contact with us in time for the celebrations throughout 2016.
For more information and to get on the newsletter email list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure the Club into the future we need your help…
- Become an Alumni member. Donate £5 each month to help support the running of the club. Set up a standing order for the 1st of each month. Curlew RC 60-09-16 and 25214778
- Sign up to Easyfundraising.com and raise money for Curlew RC (for free) when you buy products and services online. http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/curlewrc
- Join in with the annual Plum Pudding Regatta. Every December we run a 500m regatta. Rowers of any ages and ability can take part.
- Curlew RC is now an official charity. You can help the Club by setting up your own fundraising event. From charity auctions to wine tasting, cycling or run a marathon, raise funds on behalf of Curlew RC.
- Volunteer. We are always looking for Volunteers to help with coaching and events. Get in touch with the committee to see how you can lend your skills and experience.
- Sponsorship. Curlew is looking for a sponsor. Showcase your company’s logo on our fleet, our club trailer and our racing/training kit.