Curlew RC Colours – Awarded to individual Member of Curlew RC who has represented the club at the following:
- Representing at an international/national level whilst a member of the Club.
- Qualification to represent the Club at Henley Royal Regatta – Subject to prequalification or qualifying races being required.
- Qualification to represent the Club at Henley Women’s Regatta – Subject to prequalification or qualifying races being required.
- Winner of a Pennant at a Major Tideway Head (Head: Scullers HoRR, Pair’s HoRR, IV HoRR, WEHoRR, Vets HoRR) – N.B. more than 3 entries needed to qualify
- Regatta Winner for the following (The Metropolitan Regatta, Marlow Regatta, Vets Henley, Master’s winners at World/Euro championships, National Championships, Vet Championships) – N.B. more than 3 entries needed to qualify
- Regatta or Head Race which is not defined above but has been presented to the Committee on behalf of the Crew. (example, representation at Head of the Charles)
- An individual who has shown exceptional commitment to the Club outside of the normal channels and the Committee wishes to award that member with the club colours.
- Henley representation – Members who qualify for the regatta will be permitted by the committee to purchase the Club Cap.
- All awarding of Club Colours are at the agreements of the following committee members (Chair, Treasurer, Club Captain, Secretary and nominating Captain)