Race Cancelled – Friday, 15th March at 9pm

The race has been cancelled due to predicted wind conditions. We share everyone’s disappointment. Please understand that this has not been an easy decision to make, but safety has to come first.

We have had several enquiries about refunds. We can’t provide any information about this until the committee has met later this week. Specifically, arrangements with boating locations are independent of the race itself, and clubs should contact their host clubs if necessary.

Categories: News